Employee Candidate Privacy Notice
PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING PROCESSING OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED IN JOB APPLICATIONS TO EFESAN DEMİR SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.
a) Data Controller
Your personal data will be processed by EFESAN DEMİR SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş (the “COMPANY”) as the data controller in the scope explained below in accordance with Turkish Data Protection Act No. 6698 (the “Act No. 6698”).
b) Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Your personal data/sensitive personal data, collected with the job application form, (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data”), will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in articles 5 and 6 of the Act No. 6698 for the purposes of evaluating your request for job application and your eligibility for the relevant position, conducting and finalizing the recruitment processes within the framework of the human resources policies of our Company and contacting with you in this scope and for satisfaction of the legal and commercial obligations between our Company and persons in business relationship with our Company and for defining and implementing the job strategies by our Company and improving and developing the recruitment principles applied by our Company.
You may find detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company from the letter of Privacy Notice on the Protection of Personal Data on the website address http://www.stikalip.com/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi/
c) Persons to whom the processed personal data can be transferred and for which purpose
Your personal data may be transferred to our business partners, shareholders, subsidiaries, legally competent public authorities and private legal persons as limited to the purposes stated in the letter of Privacy Notice on the Protection of Personal Data available at the internet address http://www.stikalip.com/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi/ within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes set out in articles 8 and 9 of the Act No. 6698 for the purposes of evaluating your request for job application and your eligibility for the relevant position, conducting and finalizing the recuritment processes within the framework of the human resources policies of our Company and contacting with you in this scope as well as satisfying the legal and commercial obligations to any persons dealing with our Company.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by our Company in order to implement the human resources policies and conduct the recruitment processes of our Company based on different channels and different legal reasons. Your personal data, collected in this process, is collected online on our websites, other internet sites or physical media allowing you for making job application through the application form or relevant career sites on which you make a job application for the purposes of evaluating your request for job application and your eligibility for the relevant position, conducting and finalizing the recruitment processes within the framework of the human resources policies of our Company and contacting with you in this scope and for carrying our our commercial activities and operational processes. Your personal data, collected for this legal reason, may also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this Privacy Notice within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set out in articles 5 and 6 of the Act No. 6698. Your collected personal data will be kept for 2 years.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Subject listed in article 11 of the Act No. 6698
As the personal data subjects, if you submit your requests for your rights by the methods outlined below, the Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to nature of the request. No charge will be applied up to ten pages in the reply to be given. For each page above ten pages, processing fee will be charged as 1 Turkish Lira. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data subjects are entitled to;
- Learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request for information regarding their personal data if it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether it is used for intended purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request for rectification of the personal data in case it is processed incompletely or inaccurately and request for communication of the transaction performed in this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Request for erasure or destruction of personal data if the reasons for processing have eliminated although it has been processed in accordance with the Act No. 6698 and other applicable law provisions and request for communication of the transaction performed in this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Object any consequence arising to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic means,
- Request for compensation of any damages arising from the unlawful processing of the personal data.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of article 13 of the Act No. 6698 and the Communique Regarding the Procedures and Principles for Application to the Data Controller No. 30356, dated 10.03.2018, you may submit your request for exercise of your rights mentioned above, in Turkish and in writing or by registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the elelectronic mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in our system. The Company reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
Your application must include:
- Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
- Your Turkish ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number or your identity number, if any,
- Address of your place of residence or your place of business for the purposes of notices, Your electronic mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for the purposes of notices, Subject of your request and information and documents related to the subject, if any, should be attached to the application.
You may make your applications that you want to make in writing by attaching the required documents as the data controller and sending them to the address of our Company at Güzeltepe Mah. Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bulv. No.17,Alibeyköy-Eyüpsultan-İstanbul-Turkey.
You can send your e-mail requests to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the Registered Electronic Mail address email@example.com
According to the nature of your request, the information and documents must be submitted to us completely and accurately. In cases where the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in complete and qualified conduct of investigations to be performed by the Company upon your request. In this case, the Company declares that it reserves its statutory rights. For this reason, your application should be dispatched completely and in a manner that shall include the requested information and documents based on nature of your request.